Celebrating 70 years in business! Play Video
Weld Power Generator understands the importance of fostering a positive environment for our people, our partnered clients and our suppliers. We respect and honor the talent within our company and are always excited to witness the growth in our employee’s careers.
To achieve our goals we need ambitious and talented individuals who have a positive attitude and are hard-working to help us meet our goals and be a part of the Weld Power Generator team.
Apply to all positions by emailing a resume to our HR Team at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Lead Service Coordinator
Weld Power Generator is seeking to fill an open position for a Lead Service Coordinator within our Service Department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling service appointments and formulating the daily work schedule for approximately 20 in-field technicians.
- Work with the Service Department team to resolve problems / issues that arise with both customers and in-field technicians and determine when issues are to be escalated.
- Answering incoming phone calls and assisting current / potential customers with their needs.
- Promote additional services to customers.
- Responding to customer emergency calls as they arise.
- Reviewing & attaching electronic reports / files into our operating system.
- Verifying / updating information in our operating system.
- Emailing completed service reports to customers and performing routine follow up to confirm customer satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate is someone:
- Who can work independently, think on their feet, and solve customer and technician issues
- Who thrives in a fast paced environment and can multitask
- Who possesses strong communication skills and can utilize them to respond to customer requests and promote additional services.
- Who is highly organized and proficient with Microsoft Office.
Qualified Candidates shall possess the following skills/traits:
- Ability to multitask & work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced problem solving & critical thinking skills.
- Administrative expertise.
- Outgoing personality & great interpersonal skills.
- Strong phone & communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience in the generator field service industry preferred.
- Generous 401k Match
- Paid vacation / sick time
- Short / Long Term disability
- Holiday Parties / BBQ (Covid prohibiting)
- Free Snacks & Tea/Coffee
- Bonus incentives for meeting and exceeding goals
Weld Power Generator is a 24/7 emergency response company. As such, modified work hours are sometimes expected as emergency situation(s) arise.
E-mail resume to email@example.com & Human Resources: Heather Laudani: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development/Sales Representative
We are looking for an individual to help our expanding Sales and Marketing Department by calling prospects and generating sales opportunities. We are actively seeking an individual with a positive attitude and an ability to yield results.
You do not need to have sales or power industry experience to be successful in this position.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Generate new business opportunities (ask for generator information (make, model, kw) via phone calls and e-mails from prospect list and pass to Sales Manager.
- Log daily activities into our CRM program.
- Meet daily and weekly call quotas.
The following are requirements for this position:
- Cold-calling and e-mail savvy
- Ability to qualify decision makers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong organizational skills and capability of managing multiple tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Remote working capabilities
- Free snacks and coffee/tea
- Flexible schedule can be negotiated
- Bonus incentives for meeting and exceeding quotas – $$$
***MUST BE ABLE TO COME TO OUR OFFICE IN MILLBURY, MA ONE DAY PER WEEK. THE OTHER DAYS WILL BE REMOTE.***
Job Type: Part-time