[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”center”]
Millbury, MA Sales & Marketing Representative Job Posting
Weld Power Generator, Inc. is the leading emergency generator service company in the Northeast. Our clientele and your potential clientele is made up of high rise commercial/industrial buildings, universities, hospitals, hotels, data centers, bio-pharmaceutical companies, nursing homes, manufacturing plants, telecommunication etc.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Representative to join our expanding Sales and Marketing team to market and sell generator service to the above cliental who already have generator sets on site.
We are actively seeking an individual with a go-getter attitude who possesses a hunger to learn.
You do not need to have sales or power industry experience to be successful in this position. Success is absolutely achievable in this industry.
Our newly-expanded Sales/Marketing Department is located in Millbury, MA!
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply! Weld Power Generator provides excellent sales training.
We have a young office environment that celebrates ideas as assets and believes in the importance of a positive company culture. Everyday can be different for this Sales/Marketing representative.
1. Health and Dental insurance available-Blue Cross, Blue Shield
2. 401k with 100% company match
3. Paid Vacation, Holiday’s and Sick time
4. Smoothie/Coffee Bar and unlimited snacks
5. Parking is free for all employees
6. Dress clothes optional, jeans encouraged.
7. Travel opportunities
8. Car allowance
9. Unlimited growth and promotion potential
10. Flexible schedule can be negotiated.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1. Conduct thorough lead/prospect research AKA finding buildings/clients that have emergency generators
2. Generate new business opportunities via e-mails, phone calls, referrals, packet drop offs or using your personal contacts.
3. Prospect, develop, maintain and close business
4. Conduct business meetings and bid openings with all potential clients as well as existing accounts in a competitive market
1. Skilled ability to create relationships
2. Skilled outbound prospecting: researching, calling and e-mailing Facility Managers, Directors of Operations, Property Managers, Engineers to create relationships.
3. Ability to identify key contacts/decision makers
4. Demonstrate persistence, an ability to overcome obstacles and the desire to achieve assigned goals
5. Effectiveness at working as part of a team, solid oral and written communication capabilities and positive energy/attitude – all must haves
6. Ability to manage a pipeline of clients and accurately forecast upcoming client needs
7. Proven ability to build a book of business while maintaining existing client relationships.
8. CRM experience is a plus. Our company uses Salesforce.
9. Ability to work in a rapidly-expanding and changing environment
Weld Power is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please send to email@example.com.